Online application process steps
Our admission process is pretty simple. It is divided into four steps for your convenience.
Scroll down and click on the “Apply Now” button
- Step 1: Program Selection
Step 2: Academic Details
- Select the campus in which you want to study.
Select the program.
Next, select the intake session from the dropdown menu.
Step 3: Personal Details
Fill your academic details. (Note: Academic details of Grade 12th/High school are mandatory).
Step 4: Upload Documents
Fill your personal details.
1. Upload scanned copy of at least one document out of the following documents
- A photocopy of the picture and address pages of your passport
- Your identity proof
- English copy(s) of official academic record(s) from your high school (secondary school) and/or higher education institute (if applicable)
- Official IELTS / TOEFL result or English grade 12 credit from a Canadian secondary school